Sunday, April 3, 2016

Return of My Blogmoir


My Half Born Day

So March 16th was my half born day. What a perfect day to pick up my personal pen and return to my blogmoir. On this day, I usually go through old journal entries to see how far I've come in the past six months and write goals for the following six months until my actual birthday. But this time, I am at a blank. Partly because I was loopy from migraine meds. But mostly because I've been inconsistent with journal entries lately so there isn't much to analyze. So instead I say a prayer grateful to see another half born day.


Blasé Tidbit


My blogmoir will no longer be published on its own separate site. Don't fret! No panic! www.LiteraryMarie.com is your one-stop-shop for all things bookish and my personal memoir in blog format of events and people in this fuckery called life. Blogmoir posts will be easily recognizable by my signature logo.

Don't miss out! Subscribe to get new posts delivered to your email inbox. Visit LiteraryMarie.com on your phone/tablet and add it to your home screen or news app.

Have fun navigating the new layout, reading my archived blogmoir posts here and laughing at new posts. Smooches for visiting! I heart you...and you...and you too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment