Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jagged Little Pill

It's the weekend and I haven't been able to sleep in AT ALL. Yesterday I woke up at 7 a.m. Today I woke up around 8:00 a.m. I was never the type to watch or read the newspaper. It is quite depressing and full of politics. However, I've downloaded a cool app (Taptu) onto my NOOKcolor. So yeah, I'm reading the news now. And might I mention that my bones ache; my knees crack. Also, heartburn is expected when I eat certain foods now. Is this what post-XXX is about? 

In addition to the changes above, it seems I have also developed a strange gift. When a life-changing event is about to happen, I get a weird feeling. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or intuition. (I doubt it is psychic abilities, so stay out of my comments asking for a reading.) That feeling hit me unexpectedly this morning. I'm not sure what is to come exactly. I'll just wait until the dust settles. But oh, what I wouldn't give for a jagged little pill...



2 comments:

  1. Ah the wonders of adulthood: the expectation of heartburn when certain foods are eaten and the intuitiveness of what may unfold as a life-changing event though unexpected. Sounds so much like my world.

    ReplyDelete